IdealPOS 7 - label printing
Labels are most useful in being able to add barcodes to items that originally don't come with them as standard. This then allows the stock items to be scanned quickly during a sale, but also to be scanned easily during a stocktake.
When selecting labels to print you are able to select multiple items in one go, saving you time from multiple searches. When selecting items to print you can select lines in blocks or individual lines.
- Create Labels From Stock Items and Customers for use in Multiple Applications
- Any Item that Doesn't Have a Barcode can be programmed and Printed for Quick Scanning
- Idealpos has an Internal Label Printing Format to Save Additional Programming
- Print Labels to A4 Sheets or a Continuous Printer with Multiple Formats
- Labels Printed Automatically Based on Stock Receive